All about Joey
Born at just 24 weeks, Joey is now 13 months old. He has a trach and g-tube. He is a super happy and sweet baby who just recently came home for the first time.
Joey's Hobbies include:
- Eating some purees by mouth
- Hanging out with his twin brother
- Working hard during therapies (PT, OT, & SLP)
What Joey wants:
Joey is so excited to finally be home! He is looking for new friends (AKA private duty nurses)! Ideally, he wants his friends to be:
- RN or LPN licensed
- Pediatric CPR certified (BLS and PAL or NRP preferred)
- Hands-on trach experienced (neonatal or pediatric preferred)
- COVID vaccinated
- Excited by the opportunity to work with an infant who is ready to start living life outside of the hospital
- Willing to work through a nursing agency (Team Select Home Care)
What’s the schedule:
Joey is currently seeking ALL shifts–Day and Night (Monday-Sunday). Joey’s family is open to having a flexible schedule or even PRN shifts for the right nurses. Joey’s family is incredibly supportive and can be hands-on if needed.
Where is Joey:
Joey’s home is located in Geneva, IL – a lovely suburb about a little over an hour west of Chicago.
Any questions? Please reach out!